You can enter a note related to an invoice to record actions taken or information gained when talking with a customer. You can add the note directly from the Dashboard.
To take a note, complete the following steps:
- Find the invoice for which you want to include a note on the Open Invoices list.
- Select the Choose Action drop down list next to that invoice.
- Select Take a Note.
- The Spoke with Customer indicator is turned on by default. If the note is note related to a conversation with the customer, you can turn it off.
- Select the invoice for the note from the Choose Invoice drop down list.
- Enter the text for the note.
- Select Save Note.