InvoiceSherpa sends reminders on a continuous basis by default. But you can have reminders sent on certain days instead.
To define when reminders are sent, complete the following steps:
- Select Settings from the left navigation area.
- Select the Company Settings tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Company Preferences area.
- To keep reminders from being sent on weekends, check the Hold All Actions on Weekends box.
- To define specific days and time reminders are sent, scroll down to the Reminder Timings area.
- Check the Enable Custom Timings box.
- Select a time of day from the Reminder Time drop down list to indicate what time of day reminders are sent.
- Select the day(s) for reminders to be sent from the Reminder Days list. You can hold down the Shift key to select multiple congruent days, or hold down the Control key to select multiple non-congruent days.
- Select Save Timings.