There are a few different settings that control how InvoiceSherpa communicates with your customers. These settings control whether automatic reminders are sent, whether statements are sent, and whether late fees are charged for that particular customer.
To change the settings for reminders, statements, and/or late fees for multiple customers at one time on the Customers screen, complete the following steps:
- Select Customers from the left navigation area.
- Locate the customers for whom you want to make changes to the settings in the list of customers.
- Check the box next to that customer. You can check more than one box to change the settings for multiple customers at one time.
- Select the Choose Action drop down list at the top of the Customers list.
- Select one of the following:
- Turn off/on Reminders to stop sending automatic reminders to these customers or start sending them again.
- Turn off/on Statements to stop sending monthly statements to these customers or to start sending them again.
- Turn off/on Late Fees to stop charging late fees to these customers or to start charging them again.
- Select Yes, I'm sure. in the confirmation window.
You can see the current state of these settings for each customer in the Customers list under the following:
- Reminders On
- Late Fees On