You can create a custom reminder schedule different from your default reminder schedule that only applies to certain types of customers. For example, you may want to handle automatic actions for small companies different than the way you handle automatic actions for large companies.
To create a custom reminder schedule for a group of customers, complete the following steps:
- Select the drop down list at the top right of the Reminder Schedule screen.
Select Add New Schedule.
- In the confirmation window, enter a name for the schedule.
- Select OK.
- Return to the Reminder Schedule screen.
- Select the custom name you created from the drop down list at the top right of the Reminder Schedule screen.
- Schedule the Actions Before the Invoice is Due and the Actions when Invoice is Past Due specific to this group of customers.
- Assign this schedule to one or more customers for which you want this schedule to apply.