To indicate which invoices to charge and when on the Recurring Payments Settings screen, complete the following steps:
- Select Recurring Payments from the left navigation area.
- Select the Settings tab at the top.
A sample Recurring Payments Settings screen is illustrated below.
Select which invoices to charge:
- All Invoices will automatically charge the customer's payment method on file for every invoice submitted to every customer.
- Just Recurring Invoices will only charge the customer's payment method on file for customers or invoices that are tagged as recurring.
- *We highly suggest you read our guides on Setting Up Recurring Payments at the System/Customer/ Invoice Level for more information in regards to which selection to make for your business.
- Select an option from the When to charge invoice? drop down list. We recommend selecting The day the invoice is due, but other options are available, depending on your needs.
- Select Save Settings.